The Life of John and Emily

Sunday, July 3, 2011

What I Like to Call "Work"

Right now I am currently working. Now this is HIGHLY unusual that I would be working on a Sunday morning but because of some freak scheduling oversight I just happen to be today. Both of my bosses were scheduled to be on call this weekend and therefore desperately needed someone to help them with their other jobs as a Mommy and Daddy. Luckily I was able to help them out on this since John and I decided to stay in town for the 4th.

Ben, who is 5, is currently playing dinosaur games on the computer while his 2 year old sister Naia is still sound asleep in her bed. I realized I have never put any pictures up of them so I thought I would now.

This is a RARE moment caught on camera for many reasons. Well one reason is because they both are sitting still and another is because they appear to be easily sharing something which in this case is a chair. Regardless, i think it's a cute picture of them : )


Naia, who is the sweetest cuddle bug ever, is SERIOUS about her food and loves her some Chick Fila fries. I think you can tell all of that in this picture of her.



They both love playing in their play kitchen.






That is all I have for now! Have a great Sunday!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment