Last time I posted about my friend Jessi, she had just gotten engaged. Now she's experiencing almost every brides top time during the engagement: Shower Season. As a bride, they're the best parties you have ever been to. When else in life do you get the opportunity to have a party thrown in your honor where everyone is extremely complimentary, brings you incredible gifts, and the occasion has nothing to do with you aging? Like I said, it's amazing.
Well, two weekends ago I got the privilege of going to Nashville and attending these awesome parties for Jessi. Needless to say I had the best time! It was so wonderful getting to be with my best friends from college, especially since these precious times together are few and far between now that everyone has to try to be a grown up. (key word try) Here are some pics of the fun weekend courtesy of my fabulous photographer friend, Lauren McCaslin:
At Jessi's "Around the House" Shower



No comments:
Post a Comment