The Life of John and Emily

Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby Sister's Birthday

On September 5th, 1989 God gave Elizabeth and me our baby sister, Erin. 21 years later she is still our same little Poochie that we love more than anything.

The older we have gotten the more of a best friend she has become....
....therefore when she turned 21 I knew I had to get to Birmingham.
Looking back I cannot believe I pulled it off but I was able to surprise her with the help of my sweet sister-in- laws, M'Leigh and Amy. I had so much fun getting to spend time with her and all of her friends!

Getting ready to go to her Birthday Dinner at Cocina
Her Friends eating ice cream outside of Mt. Brook Creamery
I could have not asked for a better weekend and am so glad I got to go visit her!

No comments:

Post a Comment