On Friday, April 23 Jessi and Spidey got engaged!!!! I got the phone call when I was in Walgreens picking up some drinks with John to take over to Jessica and Bordas' apartment. In typical fashion I didn't answer my phone the first time she called because I was just going to call her back when I got in the car. However when I got a call from Lauren's phone immediately after I knew something was up since I knew they both were in Nashville together. I answered by saying "He proposed didn't he!!!!," and all I heard was loud screaming after that. It was obviously Jessi. Well that night Jessica and I decided we just HAD to get up there some how so the next morning I picked her up and we went to Nashville. I don't know if Jessi was glowing more or Spidey because they both were the happiest I've ever seen them.
The future Mrs. Walker and her GORGEOUS bling
There just happened to be two other reasons for celebration that weekend as well. That Saturday was Amy's 23rd Birthday as well as the Nashville half marathon that Lauren and Kirsten bravely ran in the horrible weather. I always love getting back together with my college friends, but I especially enjoy it when we have something to celebrate, and we most definitely did that weekend.
The Birthday Girl
The Girls at Mafioso's
(minus Hayden, whom we missed)
No comments:
Post a Comment