I can hardly believe it but this Wednesday John and I will have been married 5 months! Our life together seems to be flying by so fast, and I just love it so much that I don't want to forget any of it. Although I poorly documented the McAbee portion of my life, I refuse to do that now being a Lucas. Soooo here I go or should I say we?
The Life of John and Emily
Monday, March 8, 2010
Trendy
Even though I am some what embarrassed to say it, I am a sucker for trends. I just love them. From clothes to something as trivial as nail polish color, I want the "in" style. In recent weeks I have learned of a new trend that I have found myself captivated by. That trend is Blogging. Now I realize I am somewhat late in discovering this genius online journaling tool, which is all the more reason I must get in on it immediately. I am ashamed to say that I have never kept a diary or a journal consistently in my entire live. Although I have tried numerous times to keep one, I just always seem to stop. Why I think blogging will be any different is because it is not just my life I am wanting to keep documentation of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
em boo, nicely put. i totally approve. kudos!
ReplyDelete