After the ceremony us, Amy, M'leigh, Luke, and Mrs. Lucas went and ate barbeque provided by the school for all the med students and their families. It was a lot of fun being with them to celebrate.
Later in the afternoon of Match Day we spontaneously decided to go ahead
and drive to Spartanburg. We wanted to do this so the next day we could get up early and drive to Winston-Salem to find a place to live! Looking for houses was SO MUCH FUN. Now doing the paper work with the realtor was a different story, but the actual looking part was a blast. Luckily John is not as ADD as I am and the paper part didn't make him as stir crazy as it made me. We saw some of the cutest, most charming houses in one of the older sections of Winston-Salem called Ardmore. We found one we really liked a lot so we will just have to see what happens!
Last night Erin, E.A., and Hayden came over to eat chili beans and hang out. John was on his way back from Cookville, TN and since he wasn't home I greatly enjoyed their company. As many of you know, I do not do well being downtown in our condo by myself. This picture is a perfect representation of me and Poochie. Me loving on her and her being busy ignoring me. Just wait, once I've moved she won't be able to talk to me ENOUGH.....at least this is what I keep telling myself : )
No comments:
Post a Comment