- Our wedding album was designed and finished.
- On Wednesday I had a fun night catching up with Amy and Hayden. We went to a place I had never been before called "The Garage". Although we originally were tryin
g to be sophisticated and go to The Wine Loft downtown, our attire didn't quite meet their standard. Apparently the adorable athletic wear we had on from previously working out at Pure Bare, was frowned upon. Luckily for us the Garage has no dress code, and we were able to blend in just fine there.
- John and I had the best date night on Thursday. After coming home in tears from a rough day at work, I was in no mood to think about cooking dinner. John probably knew if he didn't do something fast I was going to turn into a even bigger freak show than I was already being so he quickly suggested that we go and try Flip Burger Boutique for dinner. It was AWESOME!!!! I had the best burger I have ever had, and that is saying a lot because I don't really like burgers. For dessert we split a Nutella and Marshmellow Milkshake that was just as delicious as the food. We had a lot of fun and thanks to him my bad day turned into a great night.
Overall we had a great week. I am very excited about this weekend because we don't have a thing planned to do. This is the last weekend we won't know where we are moving too, so I just told John we should enjoy Birmingham by doing lots of Birmingham-esque things. He laughed and rolled his eyes. Too bad for him I'm super serious about that : )
emie, i need you to email this picture to be please. k. great. thanks!
ReplyDelete